Wednesday 7 March 2012

I'm BaAaAaCK!

Hello! I'm back from my 2 week long hiatus! Sorry about that by the way - but oh well; I do what I can when I can!

I guess it's time for some updates. Hmm where to begin... well thinking about writing a blog I had tons of ideas... now I'm just pulling blanks :/

Well first off food wise I haven't been very good... let me rephrase that - I've been awful. It's like I just snapped and decided to eat everything I could possibly fit into my mouth over the course of an hour... and after that nothing. Just for that hour and then I come to my senses.... but AHaAaA it's so frustrating!  Why do I do this to myself? I know how awful I feel afterwards *le sigh* Life goes on.... Speaking of life - it's been very good lately! I made a couple recipes lately which I'm going to share today so ;~D

I've decided I'm going to start journaling what I eat on here - It'll make it easier on me to see what I'm eating when... so here we go!

Breakfast 1: 7:30am

- 1, slice of toasted weight watchers bread, with 1 segment of laughing cow cheese, and 28 grams of salsa.

- 1, 5oz peach

- 4oz pineapple

Breakfast 2: 10:00am

- 16 grams of nature source cashews (they're coated and delicious!)

- 1 strawberry nutrigrain bar

Lunch 1: 12:30pm

- 1, 5.4oz apple

- 1 wedge of laughing cow cheese

- 1 peanut butter fibre 1 bar 100 calorie version

Lunch 2: 3:00pm

- 11.9oz of sweet potato fries

- lots of ketchup...

BINGE: 3:40-4:30pm

-tortilla with cheese
- lots of raw cashews
-vitatop
-ricepudding
-half a chocolate orange
-yogurt chips
-a chocolate delight bar

I did not feel very good after this, but it was my obligitory duty to make dinner for my sister today so onto dinner it was!

Dinner: 6:00pm

- 4 oz maple salmon and it was really yummy! (recipe posted below)

Nightime snack:

- 1 cup of almondy milk which I took a tablespoon of pureed strawberries and mixed it with so it was strawberry milk

- 1 piece of weight watchers multigrain bread (which I dipped in the milk)

Okay! Time for the recipe....

Tonight I made maple salmon. I didn't take a picture and quite honestly I'm kicking myself in the but for it now! I got the recipe from   http://toneitup.com/blog.php?Maple-Salmon-38





















Now I'm off to bed. I'm up at 4 am tomorrow to finish off a project I have due. Tomorrow morning is going to be a weeeEeE bit stressful, but I intend to take everything in stride! One thing I'm really trying to accomplish this week (even though it's almost already over) is not stressing out.

I just ask myself, will it matter 10 years from now? Honestly when you think about it will you even remember this instance in time 10 years from now?


So tell me folks, What do you do to stop the random binge cravings?

No comments:

Post a Comment