Of all the days of the week it seems to me that Fridays I have the least amount of time - Even on spring break. It's my own fault - I love hanging out with my friends, which is exactly what I did today! So here's a quick pop-in with 8 minutes left till midnight. Today was epic!
- 2 packets of weight control oatmeal
- *concoction* 1 yoplait strawberry banana yogurt (it has trans fat in it! gah but it tastes so bloody good!) mixed with 1 cup of puff wheats, and 18 grams of chocolate whey protein powder.
- *Sandwhich; 1 egg, 2 slices of multigrain weight watchers bread, 1 slice of laughing cow cheese (how bad is trans fat for ya anyway even if it is 0.1g? Just curious...), mustard
- 6 oz of sweet potato fries with ketchup
- 1 peanut butter fibre bar
- 225grams of Hawaiian pizza from the store. I loves my pizza! I missed eating it...
After dinner/after workout snack:
- 1 fibre bar
- 1 cup almond milk (I LOVE this stuff - way better then milk in my opinion) mixed with 18 grams of whey powder.
- 2 bites of dark chocolate to end the day (did I mention I have a chocolate obsession?)
Total calories: 1736
Muscle mass today: 43.9% Honestly I have no clue if this is good or bad... just thought I would start posting it to see the difference.
did day 1 of this website: http://www.trulyhuge.com/free_weights.htm
I did 3 sets of 15 reps of each of them, with 30 second rest intervals between each new set, and 1 minute rest interval between each exorcise. I used a 5lb weight for all of them as I've never used weights before and didn't want to kill myself (exhaust myself yes) the first time. Next time I do day 1 I'm going to up the bench press/incline press to 8lbs because I easily made it to 15 reps no problem with both of those. The triceps I need to work at and am sticking to 5lb for the next one. 15 reps of those and I was dead.
I jogged 1.5 miles in 13minutes 9 seconds.
I walked 40 minutes with my friend
Overall a very productive day. Went a bit overboard on the coke zero (had 3) which btw I have a major obsession with. I don't regret it though! MmMmMm SO NUMMY! haha anyhow I'm off to bed! Have a great weekend everybody! See ya tomorrow!
Question of the day:
- Have you ever heard of the show Supersize vs Superskinny? If so what do you think about it? Personally I like it, though I can't be sure why - something about it intrigues me, though I realise this show might raise some debate (is it promoting E.D? Unhealthy fad diets?) What's your take on this?