Sunday 18 March 2012

Where has the day gone?

Hello lovelies! Hope your all having a fantastical weekend/spring break. I swear today is a black hole - I don't know what to make of it. I can't believe I'm sitting here typing this post, and contemplating going to sleep! Begone ye' evil weekend stealer - back from the week, from whence you came!

Today was busy. I woke up ate breakfast (twas nummy) and did Jillian Michaels ripped in 30   It kicks my ass, which is what I want... still though *ouch* I'm sore! After that grocery shopping - got lots of lovelies this week, which will sure to be making an appearance. Also this week I'm going to be posting *hopefully 3-5 recipes, as I make 'em. I've missed cooking :( Then I spent the rest of the day hanging out with my friend :D Then I got home at 10:00 and jogged for 2 miles. I don't like jogging in the dark... at all... so I jog the length of my street, back and forth, until 2 miles is up. How do I know when this is? Well I use *this site* to know. Tomorrow is going to subsequently just as hectic if not more so but we'll see! Anyhow here is the food log for the day;

Breakfast:

- 2 packs of weight control oatmeal (last 2 packs and I forgot to pick some up!)

- *concoction* 1 strawberry and banana yoplait, mixed with 1 sugar free jello cup, and 18 grams of whey powder. Overall verdict - nummy but not as nummy as yesterday's whey powder concoction

- peanut butter fibre bar (looking back I now realise I went a bit crazy with these...)

Lunch:

- I went to Nando's chicken for lunch (highly recommend this place!) and got their chicken pita. I love pita's.

- 1/2 of a fresh out of the oven cheese bun (oh-my-gosh-so-good)  My friends mom loooves to cook and it really helps that she's great at it too ;D

Dinner:

- 1 KFC chicken wing (really small )

- Child's portion of fries

- 1 tbs of coleslaw

- 1/2 of another cheese bun... I have noooo regrets what so ever, though honestly I would have forgone the rest of the meal and just grabbed 2 or 3 more of these!

Snacks:

- Snacked at Costco... Lots of snacking.  Resulted in lots more buying!

- 2 peanut butter fibre bars (eaten in between dinner, and when I got home from friends house)

- 1 bite of dark chocolate

Calories: 1907

Workout:

- I did week 1 of Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 dvd, which thus far I am loving. I did it as soon as I was done with breakfast.

- 2 mile run, when I got home from said friends house (10:30-11 ish)

*I am sore from yesterday. Tomorrow I'm going to jog 2.5 miles, and do some abb work, but overall I'm taking it light.

*Also just thought I would add my time for jogging 2 miles was 17 minutes and 30 seconds, meaning an average of 8 minutes and 45 seconds per mile! By the end, I am pooped.

*Sorry but I just wanted to say that this past week I have been drinking 1 can of pop in replacement of my 3-4 cans without water habit. Well today I had 3 cans but I also drank it's equivalent in water, so progress is slowly but surely being made!

Question of the day:

What do you think of Diet pops? Good/bad? Okay in moderation? NEVER? Personally 1 a day I don't think will kill me, on the other hand 3-4 a day of what I refer to as the "acid drink" is pushing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment